Need to Request A Quote? Click Here.
What Is Virtualization?
Virtualization allows several users to run multiple applications and operating systems on a single hardware platform, or quickly move them from one server to another. So with offices in Stamford, CT, you can have serve the files from any where in the world.
The Benefits of Virtualization
Running more applications on a single server means less hardware to purchase, less equipment to power, and less to maintain while knowing your data can be off-site and safe. Virtualization can also help increase uptime and improve your IT team's responsiveness to business needs.
“Virtualization is a reality… that can save you time and money.”
Virtualization is changing the way resources are deployed and managed by simplifying and speeding up the IT response to a changing business environment.
- It reduces IT admin work: Prioritize business needs and maximize server resources by quickly moving workloads in Stamford, CT from one virtual workspace to another.
- It’s good for the environment: Utilizing a single hardware platform to run multiple operating systems/applications saves energy.
- Whether you're a small in Stamford, CT organization trying to extend the value of the resources you already have, or a large datacenter that's pushing the automation envelope, TCC delivers solutions that make sense for your budget, staff and business.
- The impact of virtualization extends well beyond the immediate savings in hardware, power and cooling expenses. With fewer servers to maintain, your team can focus on innovation for your in Stamford, CT business instead of maintenance.
- It makes Disaster Recovery more efficient: Various virtual backup and recovery methods allow for quicker more efficient recoveries; restored to even dissimilar hardware from the originalin Stamford, CT hardware.
- It saves money: Reduce IT management requirements and expenses by running multiple applications and operating systems independently on a single server.
- For businesses to be able to keep up with large global organizations as well as smaller, more technology enabled businesses, your company has to boost productivity by having better communications, streamline business processes, get full value from resources and applications and manage costs effectively.
Virtualization - Stamford, CT Location