The Computer Company is constantly looking for talented and highly-motivated professionals to join our expanding team as we meet the needs of our clients. If you are a technical, sales or account service professional that is searching for a challenging, ever-changing environment and enjoys a team approach to client solutions, we are interested in hearing from you.
Email your professional credentials to email@example.com.
We appreciate your interest in our company.
A representative from our Human Resources department will contact the candidates that may qualify for open positions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are currently seeking:
- Perform Systems Administration on Microsoft Windows based systems for multiple clients
- Identify and troubleshoot Windows and network infrastructure related problems
- Capable of performing systems administration functions such as problem analysis and systems monitoring
- Must have good troubleshooting skills with the ability to solve problems quickly and completely with minimal assistance
- Strong communication skills. Customer facing, vendor liaison, able to work closely with upper management. Team player able to work well with other technical and management professionals.
- Perform Outlook/Exchange/Office365 administrative functions, troubleshooting, and problem solving. Ability to resolve email delivery problems over a variety of platforms
- Proactively perform server health monitoring tasks and analyze systems for bottlenecks
- Work with Active Directory and Group Policy to safeguard company assets
- Configure DNS and DHCP
- Install, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot connectivity issues over a wide range of firewall hardware and software products
- Review backup needs of client and recommend cost effective solutions
- Ability to work independently is important. The position involves supporting multiple clients
Technical Skills and Requirements:
- At least 5 years experience in system administration required. Recent experience with supporting Microsoft Windows environments including installing and configuring Windows Server 2012/2016/2019
- Proven experience performing migrations or upgrades from Windows 2008 and/or Windows 2012 to Windows 2016/2019
- Proven experience working with VMWare and/or Hyper-V
- Experience configuring workstations in a domain environment including 7, 8, and 10
- Working knowledge of LAN networking and client/server environment. Capable of troubleshooting LAN/WAN connectivity issues
- Ability to write simple project plans, follow checklists, and write technical documentation
- Experience in configuring routers, switches, and firewalls. Ability to configure VLAN’s, Site-to-Site VPN Tunnels, and VPN over SSL
- At least 3 years experience installing, configuring and troubleshooting Outlook/Exchange/Office365 environments
- Microsoft Certification or certification exams passed showing progress towards the MCITP path or MCSE 2012/2016/2019 path
- Active Directory installation and configuration including GPO
- Must have good organizational and interpersonal skills. Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-Motivated and able to work without close supervision. Ability to learn and apply technical information. Proven performance in a team environment
- Familiar with various backup products, RAID, and disaster recovery
- Prefer knowledge on AWS, Azure is a plus
- Prefer knowledge on Lab Tech, Automate, Connectwise and/or Kaseya
Other Skills and Requirements:
Must have good customer and people skills, in-person and telephone, multi-task, problem solving, trouble shooting, detail oriented, good follow-up and follow-through, proactive, documentation of systems, network diagrams etc.
Work Location: Cromwell, Connecticut
- Health coverage
- Dental coverage
- Life Insurance
- Paid holidays
- 401K plus matching
- 3 weeks paid time off
Please submit resumes electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 860-635-3550